How It Works
Art for Achievement is a unique event, bringing together the extraordinary talents of the Lynchburg artists’ community and Beacon of Hope’s mission to empower and equip Lynchburg’s young people for education, training, and certification beyond high school.
Going back to the traditional in-person event, Art for Achievement will be held under the stars of downtown Lynchburg on Thursday, November 10, 2022.
How to Get Involved
- Donate Art. Art continues to be the heart of this unique event. Breaking from our traditional 10×10″ canvas size, this year there are a multitude of canvas sizes available.
- Be an Event Sponsor. Event sponsors can enjoy the event with their whole team as well as receive prominent recognition in print and social media outlets.
- Join us for Art for Achievement. Join us for a night of beautiful art under the stars of downtown Lynchburg. Tickets are $75 and include heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
- Bid on Art. There are two ways to participate in the Art for Achievement auction. Bid from anywhere the week of the event in the silent auction or join us live at the event for the live auction. Every bid placed and every dollar raised supports the extraordinary artist community and Beacon of Hope’s mission.
- Buy a Raffle Ticket. Purchase a raffle ticket to be entered to win an amazing Dinner Party Package! The full package will be revealed September 15.