Our purpose is to instill in ALL Lynchburg City Public School students the aspiration to attain post-secondary education AND to provide the tools and resources to do so.
- Ensure that all children who graduate from Lynchburg City Schools are prepared for the next step in life including 4-year college, 2-year college, trade school, technical degrees, industry certifications, or military options
- Change the culture in the Lynchburg community to a PreK-16 school division
- Create a stream of qualified, educationally-prepared talent for the greater Lynchburg workforce
- Improve the quality of life in our community by investing in our most precious resource – our children – who are our future
- Compile and disseminate data on current and continuing post-secondary education trends for Lynchburg’s youth
- Provide college and career opportunities for those who would not be able to otherwise